Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Attended Neale Donald Walsch's Talk

As soon as I heard the voice I recognized it and run outside to join the crowd listening to him. I haven't heard Neale Donald Walsch's speech but last night it was as if I have heard his voice all my life that I didn't have a hard time recognizing it was him speaking. I didn't understand what he was speaking about. I couldn't remember a thing. All I could remember was I went there to get his autograph. Yaiks! Of all the things to do!


But it's amazing, I met Manols there, the man responsible for introducing Walsch writings to me. And boy, I knew I wasn't just in my dreams. I was there somewhere in the past or the future. I don't need to convince you. I don't even need to convince myself.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008