Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Josh

It was supposed to be Sean but it was less christian so we opted for Joshua. Now we realized that it was the most common name in his generation. Nonetheless, no regrets.

He is an angel. The most caring, sensitive, sweet little angel that I know of. Of course, he does not inherit it from his Mom. We are just the opposite. But opposites attract. We are best friends. We can talk at his level or at our level.

We talk about death, life, finances. He takes part in planning for our future.

He dreams a lot. He wants to get rich... very rich.. so he can be Batman.

He installs his own software - one thing I hate. I keep uninstalling, he keeps reinstalling things. He knows where to find serial numbers. He knows how to crack files. He spies on my password. Urggh! So, I opted to give him a freehand in computer. He even operates his Dad's AutoCAD.

Yet, he is so serious when it comes to his studies. Hope it does not wane.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Wow your son has a makings of a hacker already.

Keep an eye out for him Kate. keep both eyes on him.

I mean, he is already smart for his age. Too smart.

Hay kids, kakatuwa talaga. Next thing you know..they're all grown up.

Hold on to him while he's young. You might not get a chance when he is older.

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008