Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Secret Cyberworld

I started this blog first quarter of last year to supposedly document my baking adventures and misadventures. I prefer to post in Blogspot those that I don't want the whole world to know. Multiply is such a big world out there even if I really have the option to just show it to whoever I want to share it with. Most people don't really have the patience to check out the links I posted in my online store thus only a few visits this link.

Blogspot is my secret world. I have a secret world in here. I have a very personal blog that only a handful of people knew and they might not even remember the URL already. I put it up in 2005 while I was still working in a call center. I document in that blog serious stuff about life, happy notes about my family, inspirations, frustrations, dreams (scary dreams). I wish to bring it forward one of these days. Who knows I might die so suddenly. At least, my loved ones would have something to read about my inner self through that blog. That plain and simple.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008