Monday, May 1, 2006

Ah, I Can't Wait Any Longer

The past week seems like a year to me and I guess I still have to endure two more years going to work every night before I could have my normal life again.

Since I started in PS August of 2004 I had always been into the graveyard shift and had been loving it. This time however, it had became a heavy cross for me to carry. I started to feel tired whenever I think of work, I have my moodswings which I rarely had before. In short, I had stopped loving work.

The downtime could no longer be cured by Starbucks. I could not bear not having enough sleep during daytime. I become more depressed when it is sleep time thinking I could not sleep again. The scorching heat of the summer sun had contributed much to my dilemna and the noise of the playing children is no longer a music to a mother's ear.

To others two weeks is too short. To me, it is a lifetime.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'CoolingFall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008